Cost attribute can be edited to make any changes in the properties or other attributes related to the cost. Follow the steps below to edit a cost attribute.
- Access network attributes from the Network Dataset Properties dialog box.
- Click the Costs tab.
- Select a cost attribute that you want to edit.
- Go to the Properties section and make necessary edits to the Name, Units, and Data Type properties.
- If needed, make edits to the parameters associated with the cost attribute.
- If needed, make edits to evaluators of the cost attribute.
- Click the Travel Modes tab.
The changes made to the cost attribute are reflected in the Costs section.