Restriction attribute can be edited to make any changes in the properties or other attributes related to the restriction. Follow the steps below to edit a restriction attribute.
- Access network attributes from the Network Dataset Properties dialog box.
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- Select a restriction attribute that you want to edit.
- Go to the Properties section and make necessary edits to the Name and Usage Type properties.
- If needed, make edits to the parameters associated with the restriction attribute.
- If needed, make edits to evaluators of the restriction attribute.
- Click the Travel Modes tab.
The changes made to the restriction attribute are reflected in the Restrictions section.