Adding control points manually allows you to snap to source and destination features in a map.
- In the Adjust group on the CAD Georeferencing ribbon, click the Add Control Points button.
- The pointer displays as a crosshair symbol with the prompt From point (source). Snap to and click the source CAD feature to create the from point. You can undo the point by pressing the Esc key.
- Once the from point has been defined, the pointer prompt will read To point (target). Snap to and click its destination to create the to point. This creates a link.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to create a second link.
- To apply the transformation, click the Appy button .
- For optimum results, create links that are far apart.
- If you are not satisfied with the transformation, click the Reset button in the Adjust group. This resets the drawing to its original location.