You can load a locator to a project and then use it to find addresses. When an address is searched using the Locate pane, all locators added to the project will be searched for finding possible matching candidates.
- Open an existing project, or start a new one.
- On the Insert tab, click Connections in the Project group and then click Add Locator .
- On the Select Existing Locator dialog box, browse for the locator or composite locator you want to use for geocoding.
- Click Select to add the locator to the project.
A Locators folder appears on the Project pane.
- On the Project pane, click to expand the Locators folder and view the locators that are added to the project.