After a locator is created, you can view or modify the settings of the locator. See About modifying a locator's settings for more information about components and matching options in a locator that you can view or modify.
- In the Locators folder of the Project pane, right-click the locator you want to modify and click Locator Properties to open the Locator Properties dialog box.
- Click through the tabs on the left side of the dialog box to see the various available fields.
- Click an editable setting and make changes.
The options for a locator setting are presented as one of the following controls:
- Text box—Type a value in the text box.
- Drop-down menu—Click the drop-down arrow and choose an option from the menu.
- Interactive tables—Click the rows of the table to view options for reordering certain values or add fields as needed.
- Click OK to save the settings and close the dialog box.