You can export selected records or all records in a table to create a new table. For example, you might want to modify a table without altering the original records, share the table with a colleague, or create a new table with a particular set of records.
The output table can be saved in a dBASE table, geodatabase, or a comma delimited .txt file.
- Right-click the table or layer in the Contents pane and select either Open for a table or Attribute Table for a layer.
- Click the Menu button in the upper right of the table view.
- Click Export . The geoprocessing pane opens to reveal the Copy Rows tool.
- Click the Browse button for the Output Table parameter and navigate to the folder or geodatabase you want to place the exported data.
- Type a name and click Save on the Output Table window.
- Click Run to execute the Copy Rows tool.
The resultant table will be saved to the desired location and added to the Contents pane.