Available with Data Reviewer license.
Features that do not meet quality requirements are centrally managed from your geodatabase as Reviewer results. Results contain information about the source of the error, how and when the error was detected, and the reason for the error.
In this tutorial, you will use data in the Data Reviewer for ArcGIS Pro tutorial package to validate address features such as road centerlines, facilities, and site addresses. Features that fail validation will be written to a geodatabase to facilitate review and corrective workflows.
In this tutorial, you will enable a geodatabase to store results and create a session for organizing errors detected in the sample data.
ArcGIS Pro 1.1
The data for this tutorial is available from the ArcGIS Data Reviewer gallery. This package contains an ArcGIS Pro project package and a subset of the Local Government sample data. To download the data, follow these steps:
Add Reviewer results to your project
Data quality results are organized in your geodatabase using Reviewer sessions. These sessions are added to your project to help organize your data review and enable quick access to the results that are relevant to the type of work being accomplished in your project.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Click Open Another Project on the start page under the row of your recent projects.
- Click Computer and click Browse.
- Browse to the data folder for this tutorial on the Open Project dialog box.
- Open the Exercise 1 folder.
- Select DataReviewerArcGISProTutorial_Exercise1.ppkx.
- Click OK.
- On the Insert tab, in the Project group, click the Connections drop-down menu and click Add Reviewer Results.
The Select Reviewer Workspace dialog box appears.
- Browse to the ReviewerResults.gdb geodatabase.
This is located in the directory where the Data Reviewer for ArcGIS Pro tutorial package was extracted. It is in the Exercise 1 folder.
- Click the geodatabase file, and click OK.
- When the Data Reviewer message appears, click Yes to open the Enable Data Reviewer tool.
- Click the Coordinate System drop-down arrow and choose Current Map.
- Click Run.
- In the Project pane, expand Reviewer Results and right-click Session Results to select New Session.
The Create Reviewer Session tool opens and ReviewerResults.gdb appears in the Reviewer Workspace field.
- Type Address data validation in the Session Name text box.
- Click the Check for Duplicates drop-down arrow and choose DATABASE.
- Leave the Do Not Store Geometry check box unchecked.
- Type Quality Manager in the Session User Name text box to associate a custom name with this session.
- Click Run.
You now have a Reviewer session in your project that can be used to store validation results. You can set this session as your default by right-clicking the session name and clicking Make Default. This could be useful later in this tutorial when you validate features.