In the Modify Features pane, Annotation includes the Flip command on the context menu. Flipping an annotation feature rotates it 180 degrees.
To flip an existing annotation feature 180 degrees, select the feature using Select Annotation , right-click and click Flip .
- On the Edit tab in the Features group, click Modify .
The Modify Features pane appears.
- Expand click Annotation .
The tool opens in the pane.
- In the pane, click Select Annotation and select the annotation feature.
The selected features appear in a list and a selection graphic appears around the feature. By default, the formatting toolbar appears at the bottom of the map.
When you hover over an edge of the toolbar, the pointer changes to the move pointer and you can drag the toolbar to a new location.
- Right-click the feature, and click Flip .
The annotation feature rotates 180 degrees.
- On the editing toolbar, click Finish or press the F2 key.