In the Modify Features pane, Move To moves features to a new coordinate location or by an offset distance you specify with x,y and z values.
To move features, click Move To , select the features, choose a Method, type the x,y, and z values, and click Move To.
- On the Edit tab in the Features group, click Modify .
The Modify Features pane opens.
- Expand the Alignment category and click Move To .
The tool opens in the pane.
- On the pane, click Select and select one or more features.
The selected features highlight in the map.
- To prune the selection or visually confirm the selected features, right-click a feature in the pane and click the following:
- Flash flashes the selected features in the map.
- Zoom To zooms the view to the selected features.
- Pan To pans the view to the selected features.
- Only Select This removes all other features from the selection.
- Unselect removes the feature from the selection.
- Click the Method drop-down arrow and choose one of the following:
- Absolute moves features to a new coordinate location.
- Delta shifts features by an offset distance.
- Type the x, y and z values and set the Units.
- Click Move To.
The features move to the new location.