In the Modify Features pane, Move To moves features to a new coordinate location or shifts them by an offset distance you specify as x, y and z values.
To move a feature, click Move To and select the feature. Choose a Method, type the x, y, and z values, and click Move To.
- On the Edit tab in the Features group, click Modify .
The Modify Features pane appears.
- Expand Alignment and click Move To .
The tool opens in the pane.
- In the pane, click Active Select and select one or more features.
The selected features appear as a list in the pane.
- To refine your selection, right-click a feature in the list and use the following commands on the context menu:
- Flash —Flashes the selected features in the map.
- Zoom To —Zooms the view to the selected features.
- Pan To —Pans the view to the selected features.
- Only Select This —Removes all other features from the selection.
- Unselect —Removes the feature from the selection.
- Click the Method drop-down arrow and choose one of the following:
- Absolute—Moves features to a new coordinate location.
- Delta—Shifts features by an offset distance.
- Type the x, y, and z values, click the units arrow, and choose a unit of measure.
- Click Move To.
The features move to the new location.