In the Modify Features pane, Replace Multipatch replaces a multipatch feature in a 3D view with another 3D model from your local or network file system at the same insertion coordinates.
To replace a multipatch feature, click Replace Multipatch , browse to the 3D model on your local or network file system, and click Open.
- On the Edit tab in the Features group, click Modify .
The Modify Features pane opens.
- Expand the Reshape category and click Replace Multipatch
Select runs automatically.
- Select the multipatch feature.
The file browser opens.
- Browse to the 3D model and click Open.
The feature is replaced with the 3D model at the same insertion coordinates.
- To clear the selection, right-click and click Clear.