Using the Contents pane, you can navigate through your pages or go directly to the page you're interested in. You can navigate Map Series in the following ways:
- Use the Contents pane to view all your pages and go to a page of your choosing.
- Use the navigation arrows at the bottom of the Contents pane.
- Use the page number control text box to search for a specific page name or page number.
Use the Contents pane
You can view each of the pages in the map series in the Contents pane. Page numbers are displayed to the left of the page name.
- Ensure that the layout view is active.
- In the Contents pane, click the List Map Series Pages icon .
- To search pages in the map series, use the search box or scroll bar at the bottom of the pane.
- To zoom to a specific page in the map series, double-click it or right-click and choose Navigate to Page.
Use the navigation arrows
You can use the arrows at the bottom of the Contents pane to move through the map series page by page. You have the option of going forward through the pages or backward. You can also go to the first or last page of the series.
Clicking the previous page button takes you to the page previous to the one you're currently being viewed based on sort order, not necessarily the previously viewed page. Likewise, the next page button will take you to the next page in the series.
Use the page number control
Another way to navigate through map series is to type a page number directly into the text box control. This will immediately set the current page to the page number specified.