If you have an unnecessary keyframe, you can improve the animation path by deleting the individual keyframe, all keyframes at once, or all keyframes and the animation.
- If necessary, click Add on the View tab to open the Animation tab.
- In the Edit group, expand the Keyframe List to view your existing keyframes and interactively select the keyframe you want to delete.
- Click Delete to remove the current keyframe.
- To delete all of your keyframes, you have two options: Delete all the keyframes and keep animation open, or delete all keyframes and close animation.
- In the Edit group, click the Delete All button . The Animation tab stays open to continue animating.
- In the Animation group, on the View tab, click Remove . This will close animation.
If you do not choose a keyframe directly from the Keyframe List, clicking Delete will delete the keyframe that is currently being displayed.
You can click Undo or press CTRL + Z to return your animation to its previous state.