When using the Standard Label Engine, you can force the placement of all the labels belonging to a given label class on the map with the Place overlapping labels option. When this option is used, a label for each feature in this label class will be placed regardless of whether they overlap each other.
- Ensure the Standard Label Engine is enabled.
- Ensure Labeling is the active way of displaying the Contents pane.
- Select a label class in the Contents pane and click the Labeling tab.
- On the Labeling tab, in the Label Placement group, click Label Placement Properties .
- On the Labeling pane, click Position and click .
- Check the Place overlapping labels option.