Not all data sources are supported when sharing web layers, web maps, and web scenes. You have referenced one of the unsupported data sources in your map or scene. The <value> parameter refers to the layer that is not supported.
- Replace the unsupported data source with a supported database feature class.
- Do nothing. The layer will be excluded from the web layer, web map, or web scene and the sharing process will continue.
This warning is typically occurs with the following layer types:
- Service layers—Although this warning can occur with any service layer, it is most commonly occurs with a basemap layer when sharing an entire map as a web layer. In this case, do nothing; the basemap layer will be excluded, and your local data will be shared without issue.
- CAD layers—To successfully share CAD data, the data must be converted to feature classes first. For more information, see CAD data in ArcGIS Pro.
- Revit layers— Revit layers are only supported for sharing as a web scene layer to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7 or later.
- Packages—Scene layer packages, tile packages, and vector tile packages cannot be shared as part of a web layer, web map, or web scene. Replace the package with the source data used to create the package.
- SQLlite data—Data in a SQLite database must be converted to a file or enterprise geodatabase feature class before sharing.