No input features were found, which can lead to an empty result or a result produced without the particular input features. This warning commonly occurs with the following:
- The Extent or XYDomain environment settings have been set for a specific geographic area and the values result in no features being included.
- A layer with a selection set containing no selected features. Tools honor layer selections as their input. A query returning zero features is valid but will result in no features in the layer being used by a tool.
- The input is a result of a previous process, which generated no features.
If this is an unexpected message, check the following:
- The Extent and XYDomain environment settings to ensure they are appropriate for the data and the tool being used. If they are not, reset them by emptying their values or set them to suitable values.
- The definition or selection query used on the layer to make sure it is correct. If it is not, reset it to the correct query.
- The process prior to this tool and find out what caused it to generate no features and make necessary changes so it produces the expected result.