The specified dataset could not be renamed. This could be due to any of the following reasons:
- The new name is invalid.
- There may already be a dataset at the location with the same name.
- The dataset is locked as a result of being accessed by another ArcMap or ArcCatalog session.
- You do not have permission to rename the dataset.
To avoid this problem, ensure the following:
- The name change for the dataset is valid.
- The name is unique to that folder.
- The dataset is not being accessed by another ArcGIS session.
- You have the correct permissions.