This error may be due to one of the following conditions:
- There is not enough virtual memory, or the available memory is fragmented.
- The page file size is too small.
- Not enough memory is available in the temporary directory.
- If you are using Empirical Bayesian Kriging, your model may be too complicated.
Contact Esri Support.
If you encounter this error while using the Empirical Bayesian Kriging tool, any of the following may correct the problem:
- Decrease the number of CPU cores utilized by the tool by using the Parallel Processing Factor environmental setting.
- Use a semivariogram model other than K-Bessel or K-Bessel Detrended.
- Decrease the overlap factor, number of simulations, or maximum number of neighbors.
Note: Increasing physical memory, virtual memory, or disk space may not solve the problem.