Mit der Maritime Charting-Lizenz verfügbar.
To create the Nautical Information System (NIS), you can load the Electronic Navigational Chart (ENC) XML workspace that is preconfigured and available with ArcGIS Maritime into an Enterprise-Geodatabase. It contains all the necessary feature classes and tables that can be used to manage the NIS.
The ENC XML workspace includes, along with a few other system tables, the following:
- Nautical feature dataset
- Three delete feature classes to store the deleted features
- ClosingLinesL feature class that can be used to generate depth areas
- ProductCoverage feature class that contains the product areas of interest (AOIs)
- ProductDefinitions table to store product metadata
- ProductExports table to store S-57 exports
- Collections and FREL tables that store spatial relationship information
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- On the View tab, click the Catalog Pane button .
- Expand Databases and double-click an NIS Enterprise-Geodatabase to connect to it.
- Right-click the geodatabase you connected to and click Import > XML Workspace Document.
You must have schema change permissions on the geodatabase to import the XML. The Import XML Workspace dialog box appears.
- For the Import File parameter, browse to the location of the workspace.
The workspace is located at <installation_location>\ArcGIS Maritime\Product Files\<version>\S-57, provided the Maritime product files are installed.
- Choose NAUTICAL_ENC_TEMPLATE_GX_EXTCLSID.xml.
- If necessary, click the Import Options drop-down arrow and choose Import data and schema.
Leave the Configuration Keyword parameter blank.
- Click Run.