Mit der Maritime Charting-Lizenz verfügbar.
The Attributes pane allows you to view and edit feature attributes in logically organized groupings. The Maritime Attributes tab appears in the Attributes pane when an S-57 feature from a maritime database is selected.
Before creating features, your user name and agency identification must be defined in the EditingProperties table, and the compilation scale must be set in the S-57 Editing group on the Maritime tab.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Open a new or an existing project.
- If necessary, add maritime data to the Contents pane.
The Maritime tab appears.
- On the Maritime tab, in the Selection group, click the Attributes button
The Attributes pane appears.
- On the Selection tab, click the Select one or more features drop-down arrow and choose a selection method.
- If you choose maritime features from an S-57 geodatabase, the Maritime Attributes tab appears with the following attribute categories:
- Feature Identity—Attributes related to the identification of the feature, such as its long name (LNAM) and object identification value. Most of these attributes cannot be edited.
- S-57 Attributes—Contains the S-57 attributes specific to the subtype of the selected feature.
- Feature Extraction—Attributes that define how the feature is extracted from the database during export, such as the scale and conflation setting.
- Editor Tracking—Fields related to edit history and status, for example, the Editor and Last Modified fields.
- Miscellaneous—Attributes that do not fall into any of the above categories.
- Enable or disable Auto Apply.
- Check Auto Apply to apply your edits automatically.
- Uncheck Auto Apply to apply your edits when you click Apply.
- Click the attributes you want to edit and modify.
If Auto Apply is not checked, the edited fields with valid attribute values are highlighted with a green vertical bar.
If invalid values are entered in any field, the edited field displays with a red vertical bar until the attribute is changed to a valid value.
- Click Apply if Auto Apply is not checked.