Mit der Maritime Charting-Lizenz verfügbar.
If an equipment feature no longer needs to participate in a relationship, you can remove it individually from the Relationship Manager pane. You can also delete an entire relationship.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Open a new or an existing project.
- If necessary, add maritime data to the Contents pane.
The Maritime tab appears.
- On the Maritime tab, in the S-57 Editing group, click the Relationship Manager button .
- In the View Relationships By section, choose one of the following:
- Selection—View relationships by selection set.
- Extent—View relationships by extent.
- Show Only Existing—Show only the existing relationships.
Alternatively, uncheck Show Only Existing to see all potential relationships.
- Click the Refresh button .
The tree view is populated in the Relationship Manager pane.
- Do the following to remove individual features from a relationship or remove an entire relationship from the tree view:
- To delete an entire structure-equipment relationship, click the Remove button on the Structure node of the relationship you want to remove.
- To remove a single equipment feature from a structure-equipment relationship, click the Remove button next to the feature you want to remove under the Equipment node.
- To delete an entire association or aggregation, click the Remove button of the association or aggregation you want to remove.
- To remove a single feature from an association or aggregation, click the Remove button next to the feature you want to remove from the association or aggregation.
Removing a feature from a relationship does not delete it from the geodatabase. If the feature is collocated with the structure, it is added to the Candidate Equipment list in the tree view.