Mit der Maritime Charting-Lizenz verfügbar.
The S-58 Error Manager tool allows you to validate products in your maritime database using the IHO S-58 validation standard. You can validate an entire product, or the current extent of a product.
Complete the following steps to validate your products using the S-58 Error Manager tool:
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Open a new or an existing project.
- If necessary, add maritime data to the Contents pane.
The Maritime tab appears.
- On the Maritime tab, in the S-57 Editing group,
click the S-58 Error Manager button .
The S-58 Error Manager pane appears.
- Choose the geodatabase that contains the product.
- Optionally, choose a series from the Series drop-down list to filter the product list.
This is a list of the series available in the chosen geodatabase.
- Optionally, click the Product drop-down arrow and choose a different product.
This is a list of all the products in the chosen geodatabase. By default, the first product in the drop-down list is chosen. If you chose a series in step 6, the list of products is filtered by that series.
- Check the Current Extent check box to limit the product list to those visible in the current extent, and also to limit the validated data to the current visible extent.If you do not check Current Extent, the entire product will be validated.
- Click Run.
The product or current extent is validated. The results of the validation are displayed in a tree view in the S-58 Error Manager pane.
Right-click the pane, then click Clear Validation Results. This removes the validation results from the pane.
S-58 error details
Once the validation process completes, S-58 results are displayed in the S-58 Error Manager pane.
The tool honors the ignore list text file located at \Resources\Maritime\S-58IgnoreList.txt.
Each feature has a context menu attached with the following options:
- Select Feature
- Add To Selection
- Select All Features
- Zoom To
- Pan To
- Zoom to error geometry
- Pan to error geometry
Each related feature can be chosen and edited using the Attributes pane, which can be accessed through the Select and open Attributes tool. Primitive geometries associated with any specific error can be accessed through the Show/Hide primitive geometry option, while you can zoom to primitive geometry errors through the Zoom to primitive geometry option, whereas error geometries can be viewed through the Show/Hide error geometry option. Keeping track of which errors have been resolved is possible for one or a group of errors through check boxes.
Not all types of errors have associated error geometries or primitive geometries. The S-58 Error Manager tool allows you to identify topology errors. Once you identify them, you can decide which solution to use to fix them.