Mit der Location Referencing-Lizenz verfügbar.
Enable temporality for LRS elements such as networks, events, and calibration points by establishing the from and to dates for the elements. Once time is enabled for these layers, you can compare a feature at a given time.
Complete the following steps to enable time for the LRS layers in a map:
- Add LRS elements such as networks, events, and calibration points to the map.
- On the Location Referencing tab, in the Tools group, click the Enable Time button .
Time is enabled for the LRS layers and the time slider appears.
- Time is enabled only for those network, event, and calibration point layers present in the map.
- Time is not enabled for centerlines, redline layers, or tables present in the map.
- The tool populates the following parameters on the Layer Properties dialog box on the Time tab:
- Layer Time—Each feature has start and end time fields
- Start Time Field—From Date field of the LRS layer
- End Time Field—To Date field of the LRS layer
- Time Extent—Calculated using the following formula considering all the LRS layers on the map:
- From Date—Min (Earliest date - 20 years, Today's date - 20 years)
- To Date—Max (Furthest date + 20 years, Today's date + 20 years)
- Data is a live feed—Enabled with a rate of 10 seconds
The following examples apply the formula using today's date as 10/10/2019:
Input (considering all LRS layers) Output (applied to all LRS Layers)
Min (From Date)
Max (To Date)
The Enable Time button becomes active after clicking it the first time. You can disable time for the LRS layers by clicking the button when it's in the active state.
If the button is active, all the LRS layers on the map have their time enabled, and so do any subsequent LRS layers added to the map.
The time properties enabled on the map are preserved when the project is saved.
When you add a time-enabled map, the Time tab on the ArcGIS Pro ribbon becomes active and allows you to filter the data by time. The time slider also becomes available in the upper right corner of your map.
Click the Live Mode button on the time slider to ensure that the current view of your data always appears.
You can manually change time parameters for selected map layers on the Time tab on the Layer Properties dialog box after using this tool.