Mit der Aviation Charting-Lizenz verfügbar.
The Chart Changes tool allows you to identify, verify, group, and filter feature classes and tables that differ between two enterprise geodatabase versions. You can use the Chart Changes tool to view reports generated by the Report Aviation Chart Changes tool.
Open the Chart Changes view
Complete the following steps to open the Chart Changes view:
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Open or create a new project containing an Aviation Charting AIS geodatabase.
- If your project contains a map with feature classes from your Aviation Charting AIS geodatabase, skip to step 8.
- If the Catalog pane is not open, click the View tab, then click Catalog Pane.
- Expand the Databases drop-down arrow in the Catalog pane.
- Expand your Aviation Charting AIS geodatabase.
- Right-click on the feature class you want to add, then click Add To Current Map.
The feature class you chose appears as a layer in the Contents pane and the Charting tab appears on the ribbon.
- Click on the Charting tab.
Before the Charting tab appears on the ribbon, you need to add a feature class from your Aviation Charting AIS geodatabase to the map.
- In the Workflows group, click Chart Changes.
The Chart Changes view appears.
You can view data changes with the Chart Changes tool by opening the report you generated with the Report Aviation Chart Changes tool.
- In the Report Name group on the Report Chart Changes tab, click the drop-down arrow and click the name of the report you want to view.
The details of the report appear in the Chart Changes view.
- Locate the left section of the Chart Changes view.
The number of reported data changes appears next to the name of the features in the list.
- Expand the drop-down menu of the feature class for which you want to view changes.
The OBJECTID of the feature appears inside the drop-down menu.
- Click the feature you want to view.
The reported changes appear on a table on the right section of the Chart Changes view. Attributes with a red box next to them in the reported changes table indicate differences between two data sources.
View data changes on a map
You can visually review data changes between charts on a map after you have opened your report with the Chart Changes tool.
- Expand the Map section in the Chart Changes view.
Two sections appear in the Map section. The left section represents that base data source, and the right section represents the comparison data source.
- In the left section of the Chart Changes view, right-click the OBJECTID of the feature you want to view on the map.
- Click Select In Active Map to select the feature in the base data source.
- Click Zoom To In Active Map to center the feature in your project's active map.
If the features are not present on the active map, this option does nothing.
- Click Flash to flash the feature in the base data source to quickly identify it on the map.
You can also click the Flash button to flash the feature on the map.
- Click Zoom To to center the feature in both data sources.
The selected feature is zoomed to by default when selecting the feature from the left-side section of the Chart Changes view.
You also can click the Zoom To Selected button to zoom to the feature on both data sources.
You can group attributes by choosing fields shared between feature classes and tables in your report. You can use groups to determine which shared attributes have differences in their data sources. For example, grouping by the MapID field groups all features with reported data changes on the MapID field. You can view your groups with the Chart Changes tool.
- In the Settings group on the Report Chart Changes tab, click Grouping Options.
The Grouping Options dialog box appears.
- In the Available Fields section, click the field you want to group by.
- Click Add.
The chosen field is moved to the Group By Fields section.
- To remove a grouping, choose the field in the Group By Fields section and click Remove.
Grouping options are saved at the user level, not at the project level. Your grouping options are saved between different projects opened in ArcGIS Pro.
You can use an SQL query to filter features by their attributes in your report.
- In the Settings group, on the Report Chart Changes tab, click Filter Changes.
The Filter Changes dialog box appears.
- Click New expression.
The query builder appears in the Filter Changes dialog box.
Update the status of data changes
After a data change has been reviewed or verified, you can change its status on your report.
- In the Chart Changes view, click the OBJECTID of the feature of which you want to change the status.
- Right-click the feature you chose, hover over Change Status and click either Verified or Reviewed.
The updated status of the feature is stored in the ChartChanges feature class.