In the Modify Features pane, Move To moves features to a specified coordinate location, or by an offset distance or an offset direction and distance.
- On the Edit tab in the Features group, click Modify .
The Modify Features pane appears.
- Expand Alignment and click Move To .
The tool opens in the pane.
- In the pane, click Active Select and select one or more features.
The selected features appear as a list in the pane.
- To refine your selection, right-click a feature in the list and use the following commands on the context menu:
- Flash —Flashes the selected features in the map.
- Zoom To —Zooms the view to the selected features.
- Pan To —Pans the view to the selected features.
- Only Select This —Removes all other features from the selection.
- Unselect —Removes the feature from the selection.
- Click the Method drop-down arrow and choose one of the following:
- Delta—Shifts features by the specified x,y and z offset distances.
- Absolute—Moves features to the specified x,y and z coordinate location.
- Direction/Distance—Shifts features by the specified offset direction, distance, and 3D angular pitch.
- Specify the offset or new coordinate location.
- Click the units drop-down and choose a unit of measure.
- Type the coordinate, distance, or directional value in the appropriate text box.
Pitch and z-value text boxes are available only for z-aware features.
- Click Move To.
The features moves or shifts to the new location.