Available with Business Analyst license.
Updates the territory solution to reflect changes made to the base level.
The input data must be an existing territory solution layer.
Territory levels are rebuilt with the correct territory ID.
If the parent ID is updated in the base level attribute table, the territory level is not automatically updated to reflect the changes. You must rebuild to propagate the changes to the upper level.
The following changes are supported by the tool:
- Edits to the geometry of the base layer, for example, add, move, and delete.
- Updates to attribute value; for example, attribute values will be aggregated to the upper level with rebuild.
- Updates to parent ID.
Removing fields is not supported.
If territories are manually updated using the Territory Design ribbon tools—for example, Assign and Unassign—the upper level territory will automatically update and you will not need to rebuild.
The input territory solution.
|Group Layer; Feature Dataset; String|
The layer that is used as a mask to limit the growth of point-based layers.
The updated territory solution.
The following Python window script demonstrates how to use the RebuildTerritorySolution tool.
import arcpy arcpy.td.RebuildTerritorySolution("TD")
- Basic: Requires Business Analyst
- Standard: Requires Business Analyst
- Advanced: Requires Business Analyst