Available with Maritime Charting license.
The SCAMIN_STEP attribute is a coded value domain at the feature level used to override the SCAMIN values calculated on an export. The following are the values that you can set for this attribute:
When SCAMIN_STEP is set to <Null>, the feature is processed and the SCAMIN value is set according to the selected SCAMIN.xml configuration.
When SCAMIN_STEP is set to (0), the SCAMIN process does not set a SCAMIN value on the feature.
1, 2, 3, or 4
When SCAMIN_STEP is set to (1), (2), (3), or (4), the feature is processed and the SCAMIN value is set 1, 2, 3, or 4 steps, respectively, beyond the default radar range.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Open a new or an existing project.
- If necessary, add maritime data to the Contents pane.
The Maritime tab appears.
- Select a feature on the map.
- On the Maritime tab, in the Selection group, click the Attributes button .
The Attributes pane appears.
- In the Maritime Attributes section, locate the SCAMIN attribute.
The SCAMIN attribute is in the S-57 Attributes group.
- Change the attribute value.
- Click Apply.
- Save the changes.