You are sharing a web layer with one or more date formats defined in a pop-up that is not supported on ArcGIS Online. This can occur if you are using a custom configured date, such as hh:ss tt | MMMM, yyyy.
There are two situations that can cause this warning:
- A date format is set for a field in the table that is visible in the Fields element of the pop-up.
- A date format override is set in the pop-up configuration.
When multiple warnings are detected in a single layer, they are grouped into a single primary warning.
Do one of the following:
- Open the Configure Pop-ups pane for the layer and remove the date formatting for the noted field.
- Open the Fields view for the table and remove the date formatting from the noted field.
- Do nothing. The most similar supported format will be used.
The same field can be configured to use differing date formats in both the attribute table and the pop-up. For more information about formatting a date field in ArcGIS Pro, see Format numeric and date fields. Alternatively, see Configure pop-ups for information regarding ArcGIS Online pop-ups.