You can update the following report document properties that are designated during the creation of a report:
- Report document name
- Page setup
- Color management
To update the report document properties, complete the following steps:
- Right-click the name of the report document in the Contents pane or Catalog pane and click Properties .
- Change the available properties on any of the property tabs.
- Metadata—Title, tags, summary, description, credits, use limitations, and thumbnail
- Page Setup—Page size, units, orientation, and margins
- Color Management—Color model and color profiles
- Click OK to apply the changes.