Follow these steps to access the travel modes settings from the network dataset Layer Properties dialog box.
- In the Catalog pane, browse to the location of your network dataset.
- Right-click the network dataset .
- Select Add to Current Map from the context menu. Alternatively, you can drag the desired network dataset onto the map.
The network dataset is added to the map.
- In the Contents pane, right-click the network dataset layer you added in the previous step, and click Properties from the context menu.
The network dataset Layer Properties dialog box appears.
- Select Travel Modes to see the parameters that can be customized.
For more information on the parameters that can be defined on the travel modes page, see Travel modes.