To use the ArcGIS Indoors tools, you must have ArcGIS Pro installed. You also need to point to an Enterprise portal connection that is licensed for Indoors, and activate the Python environment.
Ensure that you have the latest version or patch of ArcGIS Pro installed.
- Download the ArcGIS Indoors for ArcGIS Pro installer from My Esri.
- Install ArcGIS Indoors.
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Open an existing or a new project, or click Settings at the lower left.
- Set the licensed portal by adding a portal connection.
You must license ArcGIS Indoors through your portal first.
- In the Python Package Manager, make the Indoors Python environment your active environment:
- Click the Project tab and click Python to access the Python Package Manager.
- Click Manage Environments.
The Manage Environments dialog box appears.
- Click Indoors and click OK.
- Restart ArcGIS Pro to reinitialize Python and use the new environment.
The toolbox appears in the list of system toolboxes.
Click the Analysis tab, click the Tools button , and click Toolboxes in the Geoprocessing pane that appears.
The ArcGIS Indoors product data installation package is also available from My Esri. This includes support and configuration files necessary for the successful execution of the ArcGIS Indoors tools, and downloading it is recommended.