With ArcGIS Pro, you can create, edit, and manage the spatial data in your projects. You can work with a wide variety of data types and visualize them as layers in 2D and 3D. Managing your data with ArcGIS Pro can mean any of the following:
- Editing and creating features on your map with templates or topologies.
- Connecting to and working with databases.
- Creating and managing geodatabases.
- Designing the schema of your data by viewing and editing fields, domains, and subtypes.
- Managing many different types of data, including CAD, Microsoft Excel, imagery and raster, KML, lidar and LAS, tables, topology, and TIN.
- Performing validation checks on your data with the ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension.
- Streamlining the transformation of spatial data into a variety of formats using the integrated spatial extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools that are included with the ArcGIS Data Interoperability extension extension.
- Adding ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World layers to maps and scenes.