The shape field for this layer is not visible.
- Make the shape field visible.
- Click the layer in the Contents pane.
- On the Data tab, in the Design group, click Fields.
- In the Visible column, check the check box that corresponds to the shape field. When this box is unchecked, the field is not visible.
- On the Fields tab, in the Changes group, click Save.
- Remove the layer.
Data is loaded onto the Azure cloud platform when sharing a web feature layers. To properly draw and query map features, it is required that the shape field be visible. The shape field contains geometry for the corresponding feature.