You are sharing a trained deep learning model file with an extension that is not recognized. The files listed under Input should contain at least one model file. The recognized file extensions include the following:
- .pb—Protocol Buffers format, often used by TensorFlow.
- .h5—HDF5 format, often used by Keras.
- .model—File format often used by CNTK.
- .pth—File format often used by PyTorch.
- .pkl—File format often used by PyTorch.
If you are using one of the file formats listed above, make sure the extension is listed correctly.
If you have a custom inference function that uses a trained model file with an extension not listed above, you can ignore this warning.