You can download ArcGIS Pro from My Esri or your ArcGIS Online organization.
By default, the English-language version of the application is downloaded. Optionally, you can run ArcGIS Pro in a different language by downloading a language pack. There are two ways to do this:
- Download a localized version of ArcGIS Pro.
- Download ArcGIS Pro and download a language pack separately.
A localized version bundles ArcGIS Pro and a language pack in one executable (.exe) file.
Other software components—such as the offline help application, additional language packs, supplementary coordinate systems data, and other specialized data and database support files—must be downloaded from My Esri.
Download ArcGIS Pro from My Esri
You can download ArcGIS Pro, as well as optional components such as the offline help system, software patches, and ancillary data products, from My Esri if you have permission to download software. For more information, open the My Esri help and go to Common Questions and Guided Help.
Download ArcGIS Pro from ArcGIS Online
Follow these steps to download ArcGIS Pro from ArcGIS Online. Optionally, you can download a localized version.
Software download policies differ among organizations. ArcGIS Online administrators can make a security setting to prevent members from downloading ArcGIS Pro on their own.
- Sign in to your ArcGIS Online organization.
- At the top of the page, click your username and click My settings.
- On the My settings page, click the Licenses side tab.
Your user type, role, and assigned licenses are listed. If you don't see ArcGIS Pro listed under your licensed products, or if the Download ArcGIS Pro link does not appear, contact your ArcGIS organization administrator.
- Next to ArcGIS Pro, click Download ArcGIS Pro.
- In the Download ArcGIS Pro window, review the language setting. To download a localized version of ArcGIS Pro, change the setting to the language you want.
- Click Download.
An executable file (.exe) is downloaded to your computer.