Available with Spatial Analyst license.
When using the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst extension for your processing, you can access existing raster datasets and create new ones. It is important to understand how raster data is represented in Spatial Analyst, how the tools process the input data, and how the characteristics of the input data and the settings you apply affect the output data.
- Cell-based analysis in Spatial Analyst
- Values and what they represent
- Types of operations in Spatial Analyst
- NoData and how it affects analysis
- Spatial Analyst analysis environment
- How the analysis window is determined in Spatial Analyst
- Cell size and resampling in analysis
- Projection during analysis