Available with Spatial Analyst license.
When using the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst extension for your processing, you are able to access existing raster datasets and create new ones. It is important to understand how raster data is represented in Spatial Analyst, how the tools process the input data, and how the characteristics of the input data and the settings you apply affect the output data.
- Understanding analysis in Spatial Analyst
- Values and what they represent
- The types of operations in Spatial Analyst
- NoData and how it affects analysis
- The analysis environment
- Cell size and resampling in analysis
- Handling projections during analysis