Adding control points manually allows you to snap to source and destination features on a map.
- On the Georeferencing tab, in the Adjust group, click Add Control Points.
The pointer displays as a crosshair symbol with the prompt From point (source).
- Snap to and click the source Revit or CAD feature to create the from point. To undo the point, press the Esc key.
- When the from point has been defined, the pointer prompt reads To point (target). Snap to and click the destination to create the to point. This creates a link.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to create a second link.
- Click the Apply button to apply the transformation.
- For optimal results, create links that are far apart.
- If you are not satisfied with the transformation, click the Reset button in the Adjust group. This resets the drawing to its original location.