You can configure an online BIM cloud storage repository, such as Autodesk BIM 360 or the Autodesk Construction Cloud, to use with ArcGIS Pro.
BIM cloud repositories allow CAD datasets (including DWG, DXF, and DGN files) and BIM file workspaces (RVT and IFC files) to be stored online. They allow you to collaborate with other teams working with the same data outside of the ArcGIS platform. After configuring your BIM cloud storage repository and connecting to it, you can browse the folders and files it contains, download the content you need, and use it in your project.
Configure Autodesk BIM 360 for use in ArcGIS Pro
As the administrator of an Autodesk BIM 360 account, you must complete these steps to invite an ArcGIS Pro user as an integration developer. Once this is accomplished, ArcGIS Pro users can connect to the resultant Autodesk 360 BIM cloud connection.
- As the Autodesk BIM 360 administrator, sign in to BIM 360.
- From the Module Selector, choose the Account Admin option.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Choose the thumbnail image for ArcGIS Pro on the Feature Apps page.
- Click the Add to BIM 360 button on the ArcGIS Pro app page.
- Click the Authorize button in the pop-up window that appears. Check the Document Management access option, and click the Next button.