You can copy a mobile geodatabase from one folder to another under Folders in the Catalog pane.
Follow these steps to move a mobile geodatabase in ArcGIS Pro:
- Open an ArcGIS Pro project.
- Connect to the folder that contains the geodatabase you want to move.
- Connect to the folder to which you want to move the geodatabase.
- Right-click the mobile geodatabase, click Copy, right-click the new folder location, and click Paste.
You now have a copy of the mobile geodatabase.
- Delete the mobile geodatabase from the original folder location if you no longer need it.