You can rename a mobile geodatabase from the folder where it is stored or from the list of databases in your project.
To rename a mobile geodatabase, complete the following steps:
- Do one of the following in the Catalog pane to access the mobile geodatabase:
- Open the folder where the mobile geodatabase is stored. If you don't have a connection to the folder, add one.
- If the mobile geodatabase is part of your project, expand the Databases list.
- Right-click the mobile geodatabase and click Rename.
- Type a new name and press Enter.
See Rename a table, for details and conditions when renaming a table or feature class in a database or geodatabase within ArcGIS Pro.