Available with Standard or Advanced license.
ArcGIS Pro no longer supports raster catalogs. To use your data that was stored in a raster catalog, you need to convert it into mosaic datasets.
- Create a mosaic dataset inside a geodatabase using the Create Mosaic Dataset tool.
- Open the Add Rasters To Mosaic Dataset tool to populate the mosaic dataset.
- For Raster Type, choose Table.
- For Input Data, browse to and choose the raster catalog you are converting to the mosaic dataset.
- Click Run to run the tool.
You now have a mosaic dataset for use in ArcGIS Pro.