Available for an ArcGIS organization licensed with the IPS extension.
To create the ArcGIS IPS Information Model, complete the following steps:
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're using ArcGIS Indoors, create a project and add a connection to your Indoors workspace or open an existing project that contains your Indoors workspace.
- If you're not using ArcGIS Indoors, create a project.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- On the Analysis tab, click Tools .
The Geoprocessing pane appears.
- In the Geoprocessing pane, click the Toolboxes tab.
- Expand Indoor Positioning Tools and click Enable Indoor Positioning.
The Enable Indoor Positioning tool opens in the Geoprocessing pane.
- Click Browse next to Input Workspace and choose the file or enterprise geodatabase where you want to create the IPS Information Model.
If you choose a geodatabase that already contains IPS items, new tables are not created.
- Click Run.
The IPS Recordings feature class, IPS positioning table, and Beacons feature class, along with required attachment tables, relationship classes, and domains, are created in the input workspace.