Available for an ArcGIS organization licensed with the IPS extension.
To create the ArcGIS IPS Information Model, complete these steps:
- Start ArcGIS Pro.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're using ArcGIS Indoors, create a new project and add a connection to your Indoors dataset or open an existing project that contains your Indoors dataset.
- If you're not using ArcGIS Indoors, create a new project.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- On the Analysis tab, click the Tools button .
The Geoprocessing pane appears.
- In the Geoprocessing pane, click the Toolboxes tab.
- Expand Indoor Positioning Tools and click Enable Indoor Positioning.
- Click Browse next to Input Workspace and choose the file or enterprise geodatabase in which you want to store IPS tables.
If you choose a geodatabase that already contains IPS tables, new tables are not created.
- Click Run.
The ips_recordings and ips_positioning tables and required attachment tables and relationship classes are automatically created in the chosen geodatabase.
The ips_recordings and ips_positioning attachment tables store survey recordings collected in the ArcGIS IPS Setup app and cannot be renamed.