Routes contain valuable measurement information. Finding a route allows you to provide a measure value without having to know the exact coordinates of the route.
Find route records
To access the Find Routes pane, the active map must contain an m-aware linear feature.
- On the contextual Linear Referencing tab, in the Navigate group, click the Find Routes button to open the Find Routes pane.
- Click the Route Reference drop-down arrow and select a layer.
- Click the Route Identifier drop-down arrow and select a field.
- Click the Route drop-down arrow and select a value.
- Optionally, set the type as Point or Line.
- For Point, select Point and provide a Location value.
- For Line, select Line and provide a From value and a To value.
- Click Find Routes.
The Find Routes pane currently supports simple features.