The Diagram Properties is a centralized location to view information about a network diagram.
Access Diagram Properties for a network diagram
This workflow can be executed on a network diagram layer that is from a utility network or trace network in a file or mobile geodatabase, a database connection to a utility network or trace network in an enterprise geodatabase, or a utility network or trace network service.
To access the Diagram Properties, complete the following steps:
- If the diagram is not already open, run the Find Diagram function on the Network Diagram tab. Alternatively, on the Data tab of the utility network or trace network tab set. Then, find and open the diagram you want to work with.
The network diagram opens in a diagram map.
- Activate the diagram map referencing the network diagram for which you want to access the properties.
- In the Contents pane, right-click the diagram layer and click Properties.
The Layer Properties dialog box related to the clicked diagram layer appears.
- Select the Diagram Properties tab at the bottom.
See the next section to learn more about the information available on the Diagram Properties tab.
Diagram Properties details
The following sections are included on the Diagrams Properties tab:
The General section includes information about the diagram creation, its template, and its state:
- Diagram—The diagram name.
- Created—Its creation date.
- Creator—The diagram owner.
- Tag—The diagram's tags. This information displays only for stored diagrams.
- Diagram Template—The diagram template on which the diagram is based.
- Access Rights—The diagram access right level.
- Consistency—The consistency status of the diagram.
The Diagram Statistics section displays statistics on the following diagram features:
- Junctions—The number of junctions represented in the diagram
- Edges—The number of edges represented in the diagram
- Containers—The number of containers represented in the diagram
- Aggregations—The number of aggregations in the diagram
Diagram Last Update
The Diagram Last Update section displays information about the last diagram update:
- Updated—The date of the last diagram update
- Updated By—The user who last updated the diagram