You can interactively edit the height value of individual TIN nodes using the Change Node Z tool .
To interactively change the height of a TIN node, complete the following steps:
- In the Contents pane, select the TIN layer you want to edit.
- Under TIN Layer, click the Data tab.
- Click the TIN Editor button .
- Click the
Change Node Z button .
The Change TIN Node Z dialog box appears, allowing you to set properties for the node.
- Click on the TIN when the node that you want to edit is highlighted by the pointer.
- Set a value in the Height field and click OK.