Subnetwork management components store and organize information about subnetworks and allow you to easily visualize your network subsystems.
Subnetwork management components include the following:
- Subnetwork name—Indicates what subnetwork a feature belongs to
- Subnetworks table—Holds information about subnetworks in a domain network
- SubnetLine feature class—Stores information and a visual representation of subnetworks for each tier in a domain network
- Subnetwork system diagrams—Optional diagram created for a subnetwork when you update it
- Is connected attribute—Specifies whether or not a feature is connected to a subnetwork controller