The Move To tool moves selected features to a coordinate location or by an offset direction and distance. This tool is available in the Modify Features pane.
When you use this tool, consider the following:
- Features are moved from the geometric center (centroid) of the selected features.
- Tool parameters for Z and 3D pitch values are available only when z-aware features are selected.
To move a feature to a specified location, complete the following steps:
- On the ribbon Edit tab, click Modify in the Features group.
The Modify Features pane appears.
- In the Modify Features pane, click Move To .
To find the tool, expand Alignment, or type Move To in the Search text box.
- In the tool pane, click Make a selection and select one or more features.
To change the selection method click the drop-down arrow.
To remove features from the selection in the pane selection view, right-click a feature and click Unselect , or click Only Select This to keep the feature and remove all others from the selection.
The selected features appear in the selection tree view, and the Method drop-down options, and Values parameter boxes appear in the pane.
- Click the Method drop-down arrow and choose one of the following methods:
Move features to a specified x,y,z coordinate location.
Move features by a specified x,y,z distance from the current location.
Move features in a specified direction, 3D angular pitch, and distance.
- In the Values section, type the appropriate values.
- Click Move To.