The Move To tool moves selected features to an absolute coordinate location or in a specified direction and distance. This tool is available in the Modify Features pane.
When you use this tool, consider the following:
- Features are moved from the geometric center (centroid) of the selection set.
- Tool parameters for Z and 3D pitch values are available only for z-aware features.
To move a feature, complete the following steps:
- On the ribbon, click the Edit tab. In the Features group, click Modify .
- In the Modify Features pane, expand Alignment and click Move To .
- In the tool pane, click Make a selection and select one or more features.
To change the selection method click the drop-down arrow.
To remove features from the selection in the pane selection view, right-click a feature and click Unselect , or click Only Select This to keep the feature and remove all others from the selection.
- Click the Method drop-down arrow and click one of the following methods.
Move features to a specified x,y,z coordinate location.
Move features by a specified x,y,z distance from the current location.
Move features in a specified direction, 3D angular pitch, and distance.
- In the Values section, enter the appropriate values.
- Click Move To.