The Favorites tab in the Create Features pane allows you to add and organize feature templates in folders for easy access.
Add or remove a folder
- On the ribbon Edit tab, click Create Features in the Features group.
The Create Features pane appears.
- Click the Favorites tab and click Add Folder .
To remove a folder, right-click the folder and click Remove .
To create a nested folder, click the folder and click Add Folder .
- Add and name a folder.
- Right-click the new folder, click Rename , type the new name and press Enter.
- To add a subfolder, use one of the following methods:
- Right-click an existing folder and click Add Folder .
- Drag a folder from its current location to another folder.
- To remove a folder, use one of the following methods:
- Right-click the folder and click Remove
- Click the folder and press Delete.
Removing a folder containing feature templates also removes the templates.
Add or remove a template
- On the Edit tab, in the Features group, click Create .
The pane appears.
- In the pane, click the Favorites tab.
- Click the folder into which you want to place the template, if it exists.
- Click the Add template drop-down list and choose a feature template.
- To remove a template, use one of the following methods:
- Right-click the template and click Remove
- Click the template and press Delete.