Pop-ups can be presented using one of two modes:
- Default mode—Pop-ups display in either light or dark theme, whichever matches the application setting. Alternatively, you can choose to ignore the dark theme setting in pop-ups at all times.
- Classic mode—Pop-ups use uniform font type and coloring, chart shading, and background coloring independent of the application theme settings.
To view pop-ups in classic mode, perform the following steps:
- In an open project, click the Project tab on the ribbon. Alternatively, on the ArcGIS Pro start page, click Settings in the lower left corner.
- In the list on the left, click Options.
- On the Options dialog box, under Application, click Navigation.
- Under Pop-ups, uncheck the Honor dark theme option to display the light-themed coloring at all times regardless of the current application theme. Optionally, check the Use classic pop-up mode option to have pop-ups use classic styling.