To add multiple military overlays to a map using Military Symbology Editor, complete the following steps:
- On the ribbon, click the tab where you added the Military Symbology Editor tools, and click Military Symbology Editor .
- In the Military Symbology Editor pane, click the Add Military Overlay button .
The Add Military Overlay dialog box appears.
- Click Browse next to the Military Overlay Database text box and select a location for the Military Overlay database, or accept the project's default database.
- Provide a name for the overlay in the Military Overlay Name text box.
- From the Layers To Add list, use the check boxes to select the layers to add to the overlay.
- Click OK.
The layers you selected are added to the map as a new military overlay.