You can customize a symbol in the Military Symbology Editor by adding graphic and text modifiers.
To customize a symbol, complete the following steps:
- On the ribbon, click the tab where you added the Military Symbology Editor tools, and click Military Symbology Editor .
- In the Military Symbology Editor pane, select a symbol on the Search tab, then click the Symbol tab or Go to Symbol tab button .
- Click the drop-down lists and set the modifier options.
- Optionally, click the Go to Label tab button to customize the symbol with labels.
- Click the Add Favorite or Add to Map button.
The number of drop-down lists depends on the symbol you select and the symbology standard.